martes, 13 de marzo de 2012

Nightmare!

“Terrible Nightmare”
Last year (2011) I lived an awful experience. I was 16 years old when it all happened. Around my neighborhood I was walking down the street to go buy a sweet lemon Gatorade, and I had no idea of what it was about to happen. As I walked down the street I heard a really noisy car but I didn’t know that monster was coming towards me, in front of me was a wooden Telmex pole, so I was turning on the corner the car came out from the side of me, I got quite shock because the car almost kills me. The front of the car’s hood got so dented because the impact was so strong that the driver popped out flying.
Well that was the calm part of the story, I when I went to check out the car I saw a lot of blood in the windshield and the grill. Anyways I kept walking to the market and what I saw there was 3 people dead who got hit by the car. 

2 comentarios: